What is the Accident Medical Plan?
Provide additional coverage for you and your loved ones with the Specified Accident Medical Expense Insurance Plan. This Insurance Plan reimburses covered medical expenses incurred for the care and treatment of an accidental bodily injury for members engaged in a wide variety of travel and sporting activities.
- AAA Rate: $8.50 per member per year
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- No Medical Exam
- No Health Questions
What activities are covered?
Types of Activities that are covered include but are not limited to:
- Operating a motorcycle. Coverage also includes while getting on or off a motorcycle
- Entering, exiting, driving or riding in a Private Passenger Automobile
- Involved in a Private Passenger Automobile accident as a pedestrian or bicyclist
- While riding in a golf cart on a public or private golf course
- While ice skating, snow skiing, snowboarding or water skiing
- Swimming at a public beach or pool during the time the lifeguard is on duty
What are the benefits for covered activities?
- Pays $5,000 Accidental Death and up to $5,000 Dismemberment. The amount payable for dismemberment varies based on the injury suffered.
- Pays up to $1,200 to reimburse covered medical expenses
What are the types of medical expenses covered?
They include, but are not limited to: Emergency Room, Hospital Room, X-rays and Diagnostics, Ambulance, Physical Therapy, Medical Equipment Rental, Prescription Drugs, Casts & Splints, Dental due to bodily injury.
When can you enroll?
The Accident Medical Plan is offered at membership renewal for all members. Please look for details that will accompany your next membership renewal statement. However, if you are a new member, you can enroll within 20 days of your new membership.
How do you enroll?
There are three easy ways to enroll:
- Call 1-800-222-1469
- Stop by your local AAA office
- Mail the Coverage Activation form and premium to: AAA Southern Pennsylvania | 2840 Eastern Boulevard | York, PA 17402
For additional details:
- Review a copy of the Description of Coverage for complete Terms & Conditions (with how to file a claim on the last page)
- Review a copy of the Brochure (with Coverage Activation Form)
- Review a copy of the Medical Expense Claim Form
- Review a copy of the Death Claim Form
Insurance is underwritten by FEDERAL INSURANCE COMPANY, a Chubb company. This information is a brief description of the important features of this insurance plan. It is not an insurance contract. Coverage may not be available in all states or certain terms may be different where required by state law. Chubb NA is the U.S.-based operating division of the Chubb Group of Companies, headed by Chubb Ltd. (NYSE:CB) Insurance products and services are provided by Chubb insurance underwriting companies and not by the parent company itself.