AAA PSU TICKET SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. SPONSOR: The sponsor and administrator of the Sweepstakes is AAA Southern Pennsylvania ("AAASP").
3. ELIGIBILITY: The AAA PSU Ticket Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to AAASP members and legal U.S. residents who reside in AAASP’s club territory in Pennsylvania (York County, Franklin County, Fulton County, Bedford County, Cambria County, Centre County, Clearfield County, Clinton County, and portions of Somerset County (zip codes: 15520, 15531, 15546, 15548, 15563, 15924, 15936,15937, 15953, 15959, 15963), and portions of Cumberland County (zip codes: 17240, 17257)), and who are age 18 or over as of the day they enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of AAASP, other AAA affiliates and clubs, all affiliated companies (and the immediate family members of all such employees, and all others with whom they are domiciled) are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The term "immediate families" includes spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents and grandchildren. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes starts on September 1, 2018 and ends on September 20, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
5. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Three ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
- In-Store. Individuals may visit any of the eight AAASP offices (see below) and complete a Sweepstakes Entry Form. All in-store Sweepstakes Entry Forms must be submitted during normal business hours of the AAASP office where it is submitted.
- Mail-In. Individuals may hand print their complete name, age, full mailing address including zip code, contact phone number and email address on a 3” x 5” postcard or piece of paper and mail to: AAA Southern Pennsylvania, Attn: AAA PSU Ticket Sweepstakes, 2840 Eastern Boulevard, York, PA 17402. Mail entries must be received by September 20, 2018.
AAASP offices are located at:
Bedford Office – 9613 Lincoln Highway, Suite 103, Bedford, PA 15522
Chambersburg Office - 1666 Lincoln Way East Shopping Center, Chambersburg, PA 17202
Hanover Office - 1000 Carlisle Street, Clearview Shopping Center, Hanover, PA 17331
Johnstown Office - The Galleria, 500 Galleria Dr., Johnstown, PA 15904
Lock Haven Office - 12 Oriole Road, Lock Haven, PA 17745
Shrewsbury Office - Shrewsbury Square Shopping Center, Shrewsbury, PA
State College Office - 200 Shiloh Road, State College, PA 16801
York Office - 2840 Eastern Boulevard, York, PA 17402
All entries become the property of AAASP and will not be acknowledged or returned. AAASP is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, damaged, or illegible entries. An email address is required. Limit one entry per person or email address per day.
NOTE: Entry must be made by the entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for the Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by AAASP, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to AAASP’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
6. WINNER SELECTION/RANDOM DRAWING: Two (2) winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about September 21, 2018 by AAASP, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email on or about September 21, 2018. The phone number and email address indicated on the Sweepstakes Entry Form will be used to contact the winners. In the event the phone number or email address provided on the Sweepstakes Entry Form is invalid, illegible, or is not that of the winner, or the winner does not return the affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, where lawful, publicity release within 24 hours of being contacted, an alternate winner will be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. PRIZES: A total of two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded for a total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $552. Prize structure is as follows:
Grand Prize (ARV $276):
- Four (4) tickets to the Penn State v. Ohio State football game scheduled to be played on September 29, 2018 (time TBD) at Beaver Stadium in State College, Pennsylvania (the "Game")
All expenses to and from and during the Game, including but not limited to transportation, meals, tips, gratuities, taxes, fees, and surcharges are the Grand Prize Winner’s sole responsibility.
8. PRIZE, DELIVERY: Grand Prize tickets will be sent to the Grand Prize Winners by UPS, next day delivery, and will be sent by AAASP within one (1) business day of receipt by AAASP of the affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, where lawful, publicity release. AAASP is not responsible for lost, delayed, or mishandled shipments. Grand Prize tickets will be sent to the addresses listed on the Sweepstakes Entry Form of the Grand Prize Winners. AAASP is not responsible for incorrect addresses listed on the Winners’ Sweepstakes Entry Form or failure of delivery for any reason.
9. PRIZE, GENERAL: Prizes will be awarded only if the potential winners fully comply with these Official Rules. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made. Subject to sufficient eligible entries, no more than the prizes listed above will be awarded. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes and the reporting consequences thereof, and all other costs, fees, surcharges, and expenses not mentioned herein and associated with acceptance, award, enjoyment, and/or use of the prize. AAASP is not responsible for winner's limitations that prevent acceptance or use of the prize.
10. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of AAASP, which shall be final and legally binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. AAASP reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, without liability, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond AAASP’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. AAASP reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to AAASP the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, discovered or devised, including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times, the winner’s full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without additional consideration, and without review, approval, or notification. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS & RELEASE: Winners will be required to complete, execute, and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release via email within twenty-four (24) hours of email notification. If documents are not returned timely, or if winner is found ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result, and, if time permits, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Entrants, by participating, release and agree to hold harmless AAASP from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance and possession of any prize, travel to and from and attendance at the Game, and use or misuse of any prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, participation in the Sweepstakes or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and delivery of prize. Further, entrants acknowledge that AAASP has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and agree that the Sweepstakes results as determined by AAASP are final in all respects. All entrants agree to release AAASP from any liability in connection with entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen, postage due, or misdirected; and to release the AAASP from any liability in connection with any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s).
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS: In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide AAASP with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. AAASP, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes.
AAASP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, AAASP may select the winner(s) using the judging criteria from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by AAASP. AAASP reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website or who is not in compliance with these Official Rules. AAASP may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or AAASP's representatives.
The Sweepstakes will be governed by Pennsylvania law.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, AAASP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. USE OF INFORMATION: The information that you provide in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used for AAASP's internal purposes and to send you information about AAASP’s products and services, but will not be provided to third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes or as required by law or legal process. If you do not wish to receive information from AAASP, do not check the boxes on the Sweepstakes Entry Form.
14. WINNERS LIST: The name of the winners will be posted on AAASP's website, www.AAA.com, on or about September 21, 2018.
© 2018 AAA Southern Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.