SPCA 8-Night SE Coast & Perfect Day 11/8/19
Cruise for a cause to the South East coast & Bahamas, where you can expect a whole lot of sun, sand, and beautiful waters to wash over you and your family with relaxation and happiness. A portion of the cruise fare goes to support the SPCA of York County!
- Round trip motor coach from AAA York to Baltimore pier
- 8-night SE Coast & Perfect Day cruise aboard the Grandeur of the Seas
- Charitable donation to SPCA of York County
- AAA Escort
- $50.00 onboard credit per stateroom
- One, 1-Hour Cocktail Party
- Meals, snacks & entertainment onboard ship
- Port charges & taxes
Category 2N - Ocean View...................$1,129.00
Category 2V - Inside............................$1,029.00
Category 6V - Inside...............................$ 969.00
3rd/4th Passenger Rates Available Upon Request
Rates are per person, double occupancy. Subject to change at any time.
- A deposit of $250.00 per person is required at time of reservation.
- Payment by check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card.
- Final payment is due before: JULY 10, 2019
- Additional Medical and Trip Cancellation Insurance are recommended - you may purchase both during initial deposit.
- Proof of Citizenship - Valid Passport is required.
90 days or more prior to date of departure: No Penalty
89-75 days prior to departure: 25% Per Person
74-61 days prior to departure: 50% Per Person
60-31 days prior to departure: 75% Per Person
30 days or less prior to date of departure: NO REFUND
*AAA Travel Agency, AAA Southern Pennsylvania, and participating agencies act only as agents for the passenger in regard to travel, by whatever means of transportation, and assume no liability for injury of persons or damage or loss of property resulting from acts of God, breakdown of machinery, equipment, acts of governments, strikes, riots, or from any cause beyond their control. All tickets, coupons, and contracts are issued subject to any and all tariffs, terms, and conditions under which any accommodation, transportation, or any other services provided by the owners or contractors of such services. Itinerary subject to change.