Trusted Organization... Relevant Solutions
Whether you are an experienced professional or in the early stages of your career, AAA Southern Pennsylvania is a great place to build and expand your career.
What you can expect from AAA Southern Pennsylvania:
- An environment where innovative ideas are welcome and strategic thinking is encouraged.
- An opportunity for personal development and career advancement.
What we expect from our employees:
- A commitment to AAA Southern Pennsylvania’s vision and success.
- A desire to learn, develop and be the best.
Insurance Sales Agent (2 locations)
Hanover & State College Offices
AAA Southern Pennsylvania has an opportunity available to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Agents, selling auto, home, and life products. We are seeking a motivated professional with outstanding communication skills, a strong sales drive, work ethic, and a winning attitude. AAA Southern Pennsylvania offers a competitive compensation package including; base salary, commissions, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits plan.
Why Choose AAA?
- National brand recognition with a loyal membership base
- Guidance from experienced professionals at one of the nation’s most respected member-owned organizations
- Leads available from various channels; office walk ins, inbound/outbound calls, internet and referrals
- Agents can focus on selling, since service is handled by our retention and customer service team
Are You Qualified?
- Property and Casualty Insurance License preferred
- College Degree or prior sales/equivalent work experience
- A competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
Light Service/Battery Delivery Driver, Automotive Services
AAA Southern Pennsylvania has a driver position opening for the following shift:
Weekdays 3pm - 11pm
Rotating Scheduled Weekends 11am - 7pm
Individual will respond to Roadside Assistance service requests and provide emergency light service mechanical assistance to our members, i.e., fuel delivery, tire changes and lock-out service. Driver is also responsible for battery boost and/or battery replacement service.
Drivers must be able to:
- Must adapt to weather conditions
- Work rotating weekends and holidays
- Learn the technical/mechanical aspects of the job
- Drive safely and maintain a clean driving record
- Adhere to Club policies and safety practices
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain and clean assigned vehicle, equipment and inventory
- Good communications skills and a courteous, friendly demeanor are required
Confirmation of hire based on good driving record with no suspensions and ability to pass background check.
We offer a generous benefits package including company-wide bonus and incentive payout opportunities.
To apply for a position listed above please e-mail your resume with cover letter (in an uncompressed format) to Human Resources.