Trusted Organization... Relevant Solutions
Whether you are an experienced professional or in the early stages of your career, AAA Southern Pennsylvania is a great place to build and expand your career.
What you can expect from AAA Southern Pennsylvania:
- An environment where innovative ideas are welcome and strategic thinking is encouraged.
- An opportunity for personal development and career advancement.
What we expect from our employees:
- A commitment to AAA Southern Pennsylvania’s vision and success.
- A desire to learn, develop and be the best.
Insurance Sales Agent
AAA Southern Pennsylvania has an opportunity available to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Agents, selling auto, home, and life products. We are seeking a motivated professional with outstanding communication skills, a strong sales drive, work ethic, and a winning attitude. AAA Southern Pennsylvania offers a competitive compensation package including; base salary, commissions, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits plan.
Why Choose AAA?
- National brand recognition with a loyal membership base
- Guidance from experienced professionals at one of the nation’s most respected member-owned organizations
- Leads available from various channels; office walk ins, inbound/outbound calls, internet and referrals
- Agents can focus on selling, since service is handled by our retention and customer service team
Are You Qualified?
- Property and Casualty Insurance License preferred
- College Degree or prior sales/equivalent work experience
- A competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
Light Service/Battery Delivery Driver, Automotive Services
AAA Southern Pennsylvania has a driver position opening for the following shift:
Weekdays 3pm - 11pm
Rotating Scheduled Weekends 11am - 7pm
Individual will respond to Roadside Assistance service requests and provide emergency light service mechanical assistance to our members, i.e., fuel delivery, tire changes and lock-out service. Driver is also responsible for battery boost and/or battery replacement service.
Drivers must be able to:
- Must adapt to weather conditions
- Work rotating weekends and holidays
- Learn the technical/mechanical aspects of the job
- Drive safely and maintain a clean driving record
- Adhere to Club policies and safety practices
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain and clean assigned vehicle, equipment and inventory
- Good communications skills and a courteous, friendly demeanor are required
Confirmation of hire based on good driving record with no suspensions and ability to pass background check.
We offer a generous benefits package including company-wide bonus and incentive payout opportunities.
To apply for a position listed above please e-mail your resume with cover letter (in an uncompressed format) to Human Resources.