Trusted Organization... Relevant Solutions
AAA is a 55 million member organization providing its members with exceptional products and service for over 100 years and we have exciting new career opportunities. Grow with an industry leader that is committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees and members. Our mission is to provide AAA members with peace of mind, total satisfaction, and exceptional value. Our mission—our success—depends on you!
What you can expect from AAA Southern Pennsylvania:
- An environment where innovative ideas are welcome and strategic thinking is encouraged.
- An opportunity for personal development and career advancement.
What we expect from our employees:
- A commitment to AAA Southern Pennsylvania’s vision and success.
- A desire to learn, develop and be the best.
Full Time: Insurance Sales Agent – Chambersburg, PA
AAA Southern Pennsylvania has an immediate Insurance Sales Agent opening in Chambersburg, PA. Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit to run a business, but don’t want the overhead costs of paying for leads, rent, phone, payroll, marketing, etc. If so, the AAA Insurance Sales Agent position may be right for you. Our AAA brand recognition, competitive product offering, and commitment to the success of our employees, makes for a very rewarding career. AAA offers a highly competitive compensation package for Insurance Sales Agents. Earn a base salary, commission, performance pay, travel incentive opportunities for top producers, and we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
Our successful agents are motivated, competitive, and have an engaging personality. The willingness to prospect, network, close sales, and generate referrals is essential to the job.
The Insurance Sales Agent’s main duties are to quote and sell personal lines Auto, Home, and Life insurance. Prospects will come from a variety of sources including walk ins, phone calls, internet leads, internal employee referrals, as well as agent networking and prospecting.
- Utilize online insurance quoter to provide quotes
- Determine a client’s needs and match those needs with appropriate coverage
- Complete the sales process by binding coverage and obtaining required signatures
- Maintain client relations and develop a referral base
- Close sales and exceed target sales goals
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years insurance sales experience or other equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be engaging, personable, empathetic
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and desire to “own the desk”
- Knowledge of Personal Lines insurance products and regulations preferred
- Detail-oriented, organized and excellent time management skills
- World class customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make quick decisions and problem solve
College degree and/or Property & Casualty license preferred, but not required
Full Time: Travel Agent – State College, PA
Seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our team as a full-time travel sales position for our State College office. Our travel agents provide professional vacation planning to members and customers. You’ll promote, sell and secure reservations for a variety of travel services including travel by air, rail or ship, package tours, car rental, hotel and travel insurance. You will develop and maintain clientele and obtain referrals from existing clientele
The Ideal Candidate:
- Successful completion of travel school or travel agency experience preferred
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Proven sales record
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the telephone and through email
- Experience with an automated reservation system. Apollo is preferred.
What AAA Offers:
- Competitive compensation package with unlimited commission earnings potential
- Performance and travel incentives
- Company paid FAM trips
- Name brand recognition
- Employee discounts on travel and more
- Attractive benefits package
With a history of supporting our members, we've grown to become a nationwide, trusted member organization. We are proud to offer an extensive selection of insurance and travel products and services, allowing us to adapt to rapidly and ever-changing trends in our industry.
To apply for a position listed above please e-mail your resume with cover letter (in an uncompressed format) to Human Resources.